For Sale &
How To Buy
If you'd like to buy an item on our page, it's an extremely simple process. Here's how it works:
1. Search our page for the products you want or browse what's for sale.
2. Contact the seller directly using the information provided. If there is no contact information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll help get you in touch with each other!
3. Let the owner know what you're interested in, what your offer would be, or get more information about the item listed.
4. Now that you're in touch with the owner, you can negotiate the sale with the seller directly.
How To Sell
If you have an item that you'd like to sell or an item you wish to purchase, simply follow the steps below to get your product posted on our For Sale & Wanted page.
Remember that the information you give us will be shared publicly on this website and is accessible to anyone who visits the site. If you do not want to leave your personal information or email on the page, emails will be directed to you through email@example.com.
Fill out the contact form below, and be sure to include the following information:
1. Name of the product for sale or wanted
2. A brief description of the item and its condition
3. An asking price, or price range
4. Images of the item (1 - 3)
5. Contact information (email and/or phone)
Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll review your product and information and post it to the page so that other members, visitors, and enthusiasts can view what you're selling and looking for.
Make sure you let us know when the product has been sold and we'll take it down from the page.
1989 Honda CBR 600 For Sale
By: Ruth and John Rocheleau
Contact: | (647) - 229 - 1629
Message: Hit the open road on this well-maintained, one owner, white and silver Honda CBR 600. New tires and new seat this season. 69,000 km. Asking price is $1,500. We are negotiable on price.
Trailer For Sale
Contact: (905) - 838 - 1597 | (416) - 931 - 0794
Message: This Starling Touring Trailer boasts 19 cubic feet, a swivel hitch, custom bumper with running lights, and a brand new spare tire. Pickup in Cheltenham, at Creditview Rd and King St.
Please contact via phone at (905) - 838 - 1597 or (416) - 931 - 0794 for the quickest response.
Hand Grips For Sale
Original Equipment Honda Heated Hand Grips for 2001-2008 GL 1800 Goldwing
Never installed, still in original package with all instructions.
Original price: $299 will sell for $50
Contact: David Guptill